Card as a Service for banks
Start issuing feature-rich payment cards cheaper, faster and more cost-efficiently. Let us take care of security, compliance and configurations so you can focus on your core business.
What is Card as a Service?
Enfuce Card as a Service is a turnkey card issuing service for banks and financial institutions. Through Card as a Service, you can launch payment cards with feature-rich functionalities. With our promise of 99.99% availability, there’s going to be no more downtime for your customers and you’ll always be fully compliant.
Scale as you grow
With our cloud-based platform, you can make your payment solution secure and easily scalable globally ꟷ and it’s more cost-efficient than any other provider.
Stay at the forefront
You’ll get access to the newest digital payments features throughout your journey. We were the first certified processor in cloud and have built industry-shaping features ever since.
Cheaper, easier, faster
Launch new payment products and features cheaper, easier and faster ꟷ in weeks rather than months.
Focus on your core business and user experience while we take care of the business and compliance matters, and provide the high-performance processing platform.
Top industry experts
You’ll always have top industry experts within your reach to guide you towards your goal ꟷ every step of the way, all the way.
My Carbon Action
Help your customers live more sustainably by easily adding our carbon footprint calculator on top of your payment solution.
Card issuing and payment processing as a service
- Instant cardholder onboarding and issuance of cards
- Instant activation of digital wallets (Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay)
- Capability for high-volume payment processing
- BIN sponsorship and program management
- Direct integration with Visa and Mastercard
- Payments processing
- Card lifecycle management
- Fraud monitoring and dispute management
- KYC/KYB providers in the partner ecosystem
- Card manufacturers in the partner ecosystem
Complete payments portfolio
With us, you can issue both physical and virtual payment cards as well as digital wallets.
- Prepaid, debit or credit cards for consumers and businesses
- Add-on modules for loyalty cards, gift cards and peer-to-peer payments
- Full digital card features
- Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
We’re here to help you
Issuerʼs playbook: Renew your card business
In this comprehensive guide, you’ll learn how issuers like you can achieve lasting success through card system renewal – from business cases and tech considerations to APIs, partner selection, migration, tomorrow’s trends, and more.
Success with payment services
Since 2016, we’ve built easy-to-use, safe and scalable payment solutions. Your customers will love it as do our customers, and theirs. Check out what our customers think about working with us!
Superior card issuing services provided in collaboration with best-in-class partners
This is how we do it
The latest technology and market insights are at your disposal. You’ll get a turnkey card issuing service tailored to your target market. And not only is it flexible in terms of software architecture and add-on features but also has Europe-wide geographical reach.
Launch rapidly through streamlined processes with partners. Instantly onboard users through the fully mobile process.
Tech, people and expertise
Reach stellar customer experience by combining our state-of-the-art tech and deep industry expertise.
Security and compliance in our DNA
Ensure your business is always up to speed and compliant with the changing regulatory environment.
Scale and growth
Open and enter new markets, increase volumes and unlock new features.
This is how we help you:
Typical phases of a migration project
- Validation and conclusions
- Execution phase
- Select and define the migration approach
- Analysis phase
- Create detailed plan of migration
- Implement needed solutions
- Testing and piloting of selected approach
Ongoing activity throughout the project
- Communicate to external and internal stakeholders
NEWS & INSIGHTS