Hey there! Great that you found our job description for Risk Officer.
We are looking for a proactive and detailed individual to work in our BIN Sponsorship business. With the recent establishment of this new business unit, you will be responsible to identify, assess and mitigate not only new and existing customer and their program risk but also the business wide risks related to a BIN Sponsorship business. You will be one of the first to join a growing business within the Enfuce Group, and as such, have access to contribute on the development of the risk function of the BIN Sponsorship business at Enfuce.
If you have a great track record in building and managing risk functions, as well as interested in developing your skill-set in a high-growth and technology-driven environment, please read on, because chances are that we should have a chat.
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE ALL ABOUT?
In this role, you will be a key member of our BIN Sponsorship business. As one of the first on the team, in addition to applying your experience in risk, you will be able to contribute and voice your experience and ideas on managing and improving processes relating to our risk function.
While you will be expected to be able to perform your duties mostly independently, you won’t be alone. You will work closely with our Chief Executive Officer and General Counsel that will support you with company principles and guidelines to effectively execute your role. You will also have the support of key technical and industry experts in the group that will support your industry and company knowledge to give context and specifications in the assessment and implementation of your work.
Your responsibilities include:
- Refine existing procedures and structure of the risk function in light of the business and its growth, as well as the necessary collaboration with other Group teams to ensure achieving the goals of the risk function.
- Identifying and assessing operational, financial and customer risks related to specific customers and the overall BIN Sponsor programs
- Based on business projections and strategy, identify and address growing risk in the BIN Sponsorship business, such as by developing processes, incorporating tools, using outside resources and/or building out a risk team.
- Participating and contributing to relationships with regulators.
What we look for:
- Hands-on attitude and ability to execute while keeping the big picture in mind. As a key person, communication and interpersonal skills are important.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 8+ years of experience working in a risk function for a financial institution. Experience in the payments or BIN Sponsorship business is a plus.
- Regulatory knowledge, such as EU (EMD, PSD2, CBPR2, AMLD). Experience with EU member state localization differences of the foregoing is a plus.
- Excellent English language proficiency.
Why we exist
We believe that us humans can make a positive impact in the world, if every company and everyone has access to user-friendly, sustainable, reliable and secure payment services wherever they are. Ever since Enfuce was founded in 2016, we’ve revolutionized the industry by making payment services available for more companies and their customers.
How we do it
New payment technologies are taking an ever stronger foothold in all businesses. But to us, it’s not just about the tech, but the people behind it. We are a diverse group of 140+ people who are extremely talented, experienced and skilled in all aspects of payments, driven to help our customers build payment services that their customers trust and love.
What we do
We build innovative, relevant and safe cloud-based Payment, Open Banking and Sustainability services. Our customers range from start-ups to global enterprises. The cloud-based services we provide are fast to implement, easy to use, fully compliant and authorized by the financial authorities.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
What does working at Enfuce mean?
At Enfuce, one of our key characteristics is constant knowledge sharing and willingness to help each other. On top of this, we’ll offer you:
- A well-designed onboarding program in order to get you up to speed on things
- Along with salary, a stock option program to share the success
- Flexible working hours and location
- Employee benefits, e.g. phone plan, healthcare, well being & lunch
- Freedom to own your work
- Plenty of room for personal growth
This is a permanent position and you would be working mostly from our Espoo, Stockholm or London office but we are a modern workplace where remote working is also possible.
Here’s how to apply
If you feel you’ve got what is needed for the opportunity, we would absolutely love to hear from you!
Just click “Apply for this job” and leave your information – we’ll contact you!
How we’re going to evaluate your application
We will put emphasis on your previous track record, demonstrated skills of delivering growth and your ability to show a solution-focused attitude. In the recruitment process we will value a show of attitude demonstrating respect for others, curiosity to learn more and being accountable for your actions. A background check for employment is conducted for this role.