We’re looking for a skilled cloud services Software Developer to join our Payments team to build our customer payment, invoicing and bookkeeping services . Enfuce was the first to implement payments in the public cloud and we are determined to stay as the nimble forerunner in this rapidly developing field. Want to join the ride and grow together with us?
ABOUT THE TEAM
We are looking for a new member to a product team that is currently rewriting dunning implementation, re-designing statement and invoicing process and onboarding new customers.
Some examples of the tech and tools used by this team include Java, Python, AWS, Ansible, Windows PowerShell, Docker, GitLab, Jenkins, Oracle and Sumo Logic.
The team is cross-functional with two Software Developers, one Tester and two Subject Matter Experts. One of the team members has an additional Scrum Master role to help the team to maintain an agile mindset and improve its Scrum practices. The Team’s Product Owner is shared with another Payments team.
All in all, there are four somewhat similarly staffed Payments teams, each owning a part of the services and components that make Enfuce’s Payments solution. Teams have the expertise they need to work independently. Teams have autonomy to decide what all needs to be done to reach our goals.
As a Software Developer in this team you would be:
- Designing, building and maintaining end-to-end services for customer payments, invoicing and reminders.
- Developing Enfuce’s APIs, AWS lambdas and components involved in processing payments and bookkeeping.
- Using agile and DevOps practices to deliver services that are valuable, reliable and scalable.
- Writing efficient, reviewed code along with automated tests.
- Monitoring and supporting our processes running on AWS Cloud and Way4, our third party payment platform integrating with Visa and Mastercard.
- Automating manual steps wherever possible.
- Ensuring security and quality of our services as we deal with our customers’ money.
- Collaborating with team members, other teams, stakeholders and customers to make well-informed decisions to create smooth payments experiences.
Ideally, you are a seasoned Java developer with broad AWS expertise but we don’t mind if your experience is with other cloud platforms. We will definitely consider you even if you are at an earlier stage as a cloud developer.
If all this sounds interesting to you, and you care about your work, mind about customers and users you build the services for, are a versatile, curious developer who wants to learn, reach out to us and find out more!
ABOUT ENFUCE AND PAYMENTS
Why we exist
We believe that us humans can make a positive impact in the world, if every company and everyone has access to user-friendly, sustainable, reliable and secure payment services wherever they are. Ever since Enfuce was founded, we’ve revolutionized the industry by making payment services available for more companies and their customers. Modern payment cards let people use, move and understand money in completely new ways.
What we do
We build Payment, Open Banking and Sustainability services. Our Payments customers are companies ranging from innovative fintech start-ups to neobanks and all the way to global enterprises. These businesses want to offer novel, effortless payment services on a global scale with physical or virtual cards. These new type cards are touch points to smarter financial services that can positively disrupt the financial ecosystem.
ABOUT THE PROCESS
- First meeting: Getting to know each other with our recruiting specialist
- Technical interview: Discuss technical matters with potential future colleagues
- Explore and expand: Dig deeper into your main interests and learn more about Enfuce with the Hiring Manager
HOW TO APPLY?
If you think this role matches your skills and ambitions, we would absolutely love to hear from you! A background check for employment is conducted for this role.
Just click “Apply for this job” and leave your information – we’ll contact you!