Do you want to take the next step in your career with a growing fintech startup company consisting of driven and forward thinking experts? Does working with the newest technology motivate you? If yes, please continue reading.
We are looking for a Subject Matter Expert who could join us in delivering the bold objectives required to keep us at the forefront of the payment industry. As we are continuing to grow, we are excited to add a new Subject Matter Expert (SME) in payments to join our diverse and highly competent team. As an SME, you will have an important role in building and maintaining our card issuing service.
This position is a great fit for you if you have knowledge from the payments industry, are hungry to learn, and you get motivated from finding solutions to complex challenges.
Why we exist
We believe that us humans can make a positive impact in the world, if every company and everyone has access to user-friendly, sustainable, reliable and secure payment services wherever they are. Ever since Enfuce was founded in 2016, we’ve revolutionized the industry by making payment services available for more companies and their customers.
How we do it
New payment technologies are taking an ever stronger foothold in all businesses. But to us, it’s not just about the tech, but the people behind it. We are a diverse group of 140+ people who are extremely talented, experienced and skilled in all aspects of payments, driven to help our customers build payment services that their customers trust and love.
What we do
We build innovative, relevant and safe cloud-based Payment, and Sustainability services. Our customers range from start-ups to global enterprises. The cloud-based services we provide are fast to implement, easy to use, fully compliant and authorized by the financial authorities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will:
- Work in a collaborative, self-organizing team of fintech experts and developers building the future of payments solutions
- Be working with understanding customer needs, translating them into excellent solutions and ensuring that they are delivered with high quality
- Analyze and document requirements and validate them through quality assurance
- Coordinate between vendors and customers to ensure that the features are working end-to-end
To succeed in this role you:
- Have sufficient technical knowledge so that you feel comfortable to be part of a development team and passion to develop your technical skills further.
- Are ready to take lead on developing new features and ensure that they get done
- Have an eye for details and how good looks like both in quantity and quality
- Manage well in uncertainty: Endure pressure and put up with unfinished work
- Have courage to continuously step out of your comfort zone and work with something totally new
We don’t require you to have a background with working with card issuing or within banking. However, if you have experience from working with MasterCard, Visa, revolving credit or “know your customer (KYC)” processes, or if you have understanding about PCI-DSS, we consider these as bonuses!
Why should you choose us:
- A well-thought onboarding in order to get you up to speed on things
- Flexible working hours
- Employee benefits, e.g. healthcare, well being & lunch
- Freedom to own your work
- Plenty of room for personal growth
- A supportive, encouraging and motivating environment
This is a permanent position and you would be working from our Espoo, Mariehamn or Riga Office and as a modern workplace, we have a flexible hybrid working policy.
Along with salary and other perks & benefits, we offer a stock option program as an incentive to share the success.
Here’s how to apply
Please send in your application along with a CV. Just click “Apply for this job” and leave your information – we’ll contact you! In your application, we would like to hear about your ways of working and why you should be the person to be chosen for this position.
How we’re going to evaluate your application
We will put emphasis on your previous track record, demonstrated skills of delivering growth and your ability to show solution-focused attitude. In the recruitment process we will value a show of attitude demonstrating respect for others, curiosity to learn more and being accountable for your actions. A background check for employment is conducted for this role.