Founded in 2016, Enfuce is a female-led company with a unique vision: to bring the brightest minds and the best technology together to break down the barriers to prosperity. As the leading global card issuer and payment processor that merges innovation, security, and expertise to create modular, cloud-based payment processing capabilities, Enfuce is one of Finland’s most valuable scaleups, and is the first financial service provider in the world to be PCI-DSS certified while running its service in the public cloud.
By focusing on collaboration, Enfuce is able to efficiently provide customers with cutting edge features - offering in-house experts and white labelled technology to help companies create scalable payment solutions with ease. Supporting debit, credit, prepaid, gift, fleet and fuel card programmes in any form - for consumer, commercial and B2B applications - Enfuce’s no-nonsense approach helps customers create bespoke payment solutions that are flexible, scalable and secure.
To reach our ambitious goals and become the World’s Number One payment provider, we need you to join us as our Customer Support Manager as part of our Customer Success Group.
THE ROLE AND TEAM
At Enfuce, everything we do is for our customers and this role is a massive part of how our customers view us. Our interactions with customers via our Support channels are a key driver in the happiness of our customers and their Enfuce experience.
The team consists of 5 people and we work closely with other internal and external stakeholders including our Tech Success Managers, Customer Success Managers, Customer Onboarding Managers and Product/Tech teams. Each team member works across a range of activities so no day is ever the same. You will be given in depth training of the payments and wider card scheme landscape as well as the Enfuce platform and product.
You'll definitely succeed in this role by being flexible, customer-centric, and solution orientated – a true customer advocate who enjoys going above and beyond for our customers, improving our customer processes and ways of working with our customers. At times, you’ll be required to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in, but all in a supportive team environment.
The normal working hours in this role will be fixed between Mon-Fri 11:00 - 19:00 EET.If this sounds like you, then this is the perfect opportunity to join us!
Your day to day:
- Taking care of customer tickets and requests sent from our existing customer portfolio
- Assisting with customer reporting & SLA analysis aligned with our customer agreement
- Providing clear communication and status updates, both internally and externally
- Optimising processes, tooling & documentation by driving automation wherever possible
- Collaborating with team members, stakeholders and customers to make well-informed decisions to create smooth customer experiences
- Training of new customers and implementation of support practices with these
- Servicing card scheme requirements including but not limited to dispute resolution
- Willingness to take responsibility and ownership of your work
- A team player with good communication skills
What we look for:
- Some Experience in a customer service/customer facing role
- A can do attitude and not phased by multiple priorities at once
- Fluent in English & ideally one additional language (Finnish, French, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Experience working to SLAs
- Experience in payments, banking or card schemes
- Natural curiosity for problem solving & process improvement
- Customer-centric mentality and a focus on delighting customers
- Knowledge of Salesforce/Zendesk an advantage
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An environment of continuous improvement where the Customer Success Group teams work together to deliver for our customers and are free to make decisions on what approach best works to solve the problem at hand
- A modern workplace where you get to work with industry leading CRM & Support tooling
- A great opportunity to be a key player in making the change in the payment industry globally, with colleagues who are the best in the world in this field
- Plenty of room for personal growth within the company.
- Along with salary and other perks & benefits, we offer ESOP – incentives to share the success.
Our culture and leadership can be summed up as focused on ownership, responsibility and solution orientation. This is a permanent position located at our Espoo Office (2 days per week). We offer hybrid working within the Helsinki/Espoo area.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you feel you've got the attitude needed for the opportunity, we would absolutely love to hear from you.
Just click "Apply for this job" and leave your information - we'll contact you!
How we’re going to evaluate your application
We will put emphasis on your ability to demonstrate you go above and beyond for customers and have skills in clearly communicating, and your ability to show a solution-focused attitude. In the recruitment process we will value a show of attitude demonstrating respect for others, curiosity to learn more, and being accountable for your actions. A background check for employment is conducted for this role.Apply now