Founded in 2016, Enfuce is a female-led company with a unique vision: to bring the brightest minds and the best technology together to break down the barriers to prosperity. As the leading global card issuer and payment processor that merges innovation, security, and expertise to create modular, cloud-based payment processing capabilities, Enfuce is one of Finland’s most valuable scaleups, and is the first financial service provider in the world to be PCI-DSS certified while running its service in the public cloud.
By focusing on collaboration, Enfuce is able to efficiently provide customers with cutting edge features - offering in-house experts and white labelled technology to help companies create scalable payment solutions with ease. Supporting debit, credit, prepaid, gift, fleet and fuel card programmes in any form - for consumer, commercial and B2B applications - Enfuce’s no-nonsense approach helps customers create bespoke payment solutions that are flexible, scalable and secure.
To reach our ambitious goals and become the World’s Number One payment provider, we need you to join us as our Partnerships Director.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a person who is eager to use their past experience and acquired knowledge with partner management in an innovation driven environment as we are growing our partner team in driving our growth.
As the Director, Partnerships you are responsible for developing and executing the strategy to grow revenue through strategic partners jointly with the partner team and the rest of the commercial teams. A key deliverable of this role will be to drive sales through partners, by lead generation.Moreover, your responsibility together with the team is to build partner awareness and to establish a network of strategic partners to build our further expansion on new focus markets and regions in Europe and beyond.
Being a key part of our sales effort, working alongside the Sales team, requires a great set of skills, such as relationship building, consulting, quick thinking and leading by example by being an engaged and solution focused team player.
Ideally, you will have both a business background that enables you to engage at the Executive level, and a sales background that enables you to easily interact with enterprise customers. We think that this is an excellent role for someone who gets inspired by building on the strong Partner platform that we have in place and by operating right in the face of continuous opportunities.
● Driving revenue growth by successfully managing & expanding relationships with chosen partners - NB these will be companies like Visa, Mastercard, large consultancies as well core banking providers
● Developing deep understanding of our partners’ business models, organisational structures, and go-to market strategies in order to drive channel sales
● Developing the vision, overall strategy, and an execution plan for the chosen partner initiatives that will build awareness among Enfuce’s current and potential partners
● Planning and executing the launch of new partnerships, in collaboration with the Sales & Marketing teams
● Identifying and driving new market opportunities for target partnerships
● Manage the appropriate partner initiatives and models to achieve mutually beneficial business results and drive execution.
With these skills you will succeed:
● Experience and demonstrated success with partner management
● Great track record with managing long-term multi-stakeholder relationships
● SaaS sales experience
● Experience in sales or business development in the software/technology industry
● Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, services, and technical challenges
● Knowledge and understanding from the significance of indirect sales and influencing
● Ability discuss strategic topics with C-level and are able to have constructive discussions with technical professionals
● Demonstrated ability to deal with significant ambiguity and constantly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
● Curiosity towards and knowledge from payment markets
● Excellent communication skills in English (other EU languages are a plus)
You as a person:
● Are a team player who believes that innovation is created through collaboration
● You are not afraid to take ownership on things and love to accomplish goals
● You thrive by having a solution-focused mindset
● You have received feedback on being a good listener
● You think that working as a team is absolutely the best way to find success
● You consider yourself as positive and have the desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you
● Want to experiment, learn, and you have a proactive mindset
● Have an entrepreneurial spirit and love learning new things
● Are ambitious by day but not a stranger to switching off and enjoying yourself
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
● A great opportunity to be a key player in making the change in the payment industry globally with colleagues who are the best in the world in this field.
● You get to own your work and to develop our sales operations with your own expertise.
● Along with salary and other perks & benefits, we offer a stock option program as an incentive to share the success.
● You will start with a well-thought onboarding in order to get you up to speed on things
This is a permanent position. Although we have some flexibility in terms of location - the ideal location will be the UK with time spent each week in our London office with travel, as required, to meet with your partner contacts or elsewhere in central Europe.
In your application, we would like to hear about your ways of working and a couple of examples from Partnership cases that you are particularly proud of.
We are going to base our hiring decision based on your previous experience, whether you have a matching growth mindset, and your solution focused attitude where respecting others, learning and accountability are on display.
If you feel that this is for you, we would absolutely love to hear from you. Just click "Apply for this job" and leave your information - we'll contact you!
A background check for employment might be conducted for this role.Apply now