Founded in 2016, Enfuce is a female-led company with a unique vision: to bring the brightest minds and the best technology together to break down the barriers to prosperity. As the leading global card issuer and payment processor that merges innovation, security, and expertise to create modular, cloud-based payment processing capabilities, Enfuce is one of Finland’s most valuable scaleups, and is the first financial service provider in the world to be PCI-DSS certified while running its service in the public cloud.
By focusing on collaboration, Enfuce is able to efficiently provide customers with cutting edge features - offering in-house experts and white labeled technology to help companies create scalable payment solutions with ease. Supporting debit, credit, prepaid, gift, fleet and fuel card programmes in any form - for consumer, commercial and B2B applications - Enfuce’s no-nonsense approach helps customers create bespoke payment solutions that are flexible, scalable and secure.
To reach our ambitious goals and become the World’s Number One payment provider, we need you to join us as our Senior Product Marketing Manager.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are on a mission! Are you vision mission focused? Do you want to be a part of the most exciting B2B marketing team in the payments sector today? As a Senior Product Marketer on the Enfuce team you will play a key role in strategically positioning our premium payments proposition in the market to support our growth trajectory. You are adept at equipping sales teams to close deals to increase business revenue – if you are the type of person that wants to make a difference and likes to see results – good – then this is the role for you.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Enfuce, you are energised by the need to understand and capture the voice of the market in your product stories, propositions, and messaging; and deliver the voice of the product in your GTM plans and activations.
How you’ll make an impact at Enfuce:
- Create a centre of excellence for product knowledge within the marketing team.
- Partner with senior stakeholders within the business to develop foundational marketing elements: core messaging, positioning, value statements and use cases, customer case stories including ideal customer profiles (ICP), & buyers journey mapping.
- Drive product launch planning and execution using a tiered pragmatic approach.
- Create product and vertical content to support all stages of the buyer’s journey including presentations, videos, web content, blogs, and infographics.
- Provide sales & partner enablement tools and training to advance our GTM efforts.
- Taking the product roadmap from single feature launches to a holistic, strategic proposition.
- Partnering with growth and engagement Marketing teams to define, execute and scale marketing strategies and tactics across channels to achieve objectives.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams at Enfuce, to support campaigns that drive awareness, adoption, and engagement on an ongoing basis.
- Working closely with product teams & marketing channel owners to provide input into the ideation and prioritisation of the roadmap GTM utilising feedback loops from stakeholders, external research and data driven insight.
What we look for:
- Someone who can demonstrate 10 + years of progressive product marketing experience with solid technical marketing capabilities, experience from Financial Services, BaaS, FinTech, Payments products is considered as a bonus.
- Strong writing skills and the ability to take technical information and translate into value-based messaging.
- Exceptional ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are organised and independent, a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change, and processes may need to be created from scratch.
- You have launched market-leading products in a fast-growing product-focused company before.
- You have a data-driven approach to understanding the landscape, trends, product growth opportunities and the ability to translate that insight across components of a GTM strategy.
- You have exceptional communication and program management skills to drive product growth coordinating with multiple marketing stakeholders and channels.
- You have experience defining segments and profiles to support effective targeting.
- You are very familiar with deep customer research skills and champion the voice of the customer and customer empathy.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An environment of continuous improvement where the teams work in agile ways and are free to make technical decisions on what technology best works to solve the problem at hand.
- A modern workplace where you get to work with the latest technologies and industry experts
- A great opportunity to be a key player in making the change in the payment industry globally, with colleagues who are the best in the world in this field,
- Plenty of room for personal growth within the company.
- Along with salary and other perks & benefits, we offer ESOP – incentives to share the success.Our culture and leadership can be summed up as focused on ownership, responsibility and solution orientation. This is a permanent position located at either our office in London or remotely if you are located elsewhere in mid Europe.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you feel you've got the attitude needed for the opportunity, we would absolutely love to hear from you.
Just click "Apply for this job" and leave your information - we'll contact you!
How we’re going to evaluate your application
We will put emphasis on your previous track record, demonstrated skills with Product Marketing, and your ability to show a solution-focused attitude. In the recruitment process we will value a show of attitude demonstrating respect for others, curiosity to learn more, and being accountable for your actions. A background check for employment is conducted for this role.Apply now