In this episode
Join host Denise Johansson and special guest Christian Rau, Senior Vice President of Crypto and Fintech Enablement Europe at Mastercard, in a captivating exploration of fintech’s role in shaping a purpose-driven digital economy. Discover the key trends transforming the payment industry and the magic that happens when traditional banks and fintech innovators join forces. From connected finance to conscious consumerism, delve into the core of fintech’s impact on our financial future.
- Uncover how fintechs, guided by purpose, are driving positive change in the world.
- Explore the collaborative magic between traditional banks and fintech disruptors, where true innovation thrives.
- 9 crucial trends shaping the payment industry, with a focus on connected finance and unleashing acceptance.
- The importance of trust-building in the fintech space, especially when partnering with industry giants like Mastercard.
- The evolving landscape of finance, unpredictable advances, and the fundamental theme of simplicity in driving success.
Meet the guest
Christian is the Senior Vice President of Crypto and Fintech Enablement in Europe at Mastercard. Christian works in close cooperation with Mastercard’s European and global accounts and product teams as well as Mastercard customers and partners to design and deploy innovative digital payment propositions.
Follow Christian on LinkedIn.
Meet the host
Denise Johansson is the Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Enfuce, the first fintech in the world to put payment processing in the public cloud. Denise is a dynamic female innovator and leader with almost 20 years of experience in the payment industry.
Denise, whose expertise has been recognised by several initiatives including InspiringFifty, has helped numerous European fintechs and financial institutions enter new markets quickly with safe, secure, and scalable card products. She is committed to encouraging more women into fintech, inspiring them to set bold goals and work towards them.