Enfuce Financial Services Ltd (collectively “Enfuce”) operates all enfuce.com websites (collectively, the “Site”). The Site is intended to provide you with online access to information about Enfuce and its services.
1. Copyright and Trademarks
The contents of the Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. The Site, including all of its intellectual property rights, belong to and is the property of Enfuce (or its licensors, if any). Enfuce owns and retains all copyrights in the Site content. Enfuce, My Carbon Action and other marks used by Enfuce from time to time about Enfuce or its services are trademarks and the property of Enfuce.
Except as specifically permitted on the Site as to certain content, the Site’s content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. You agree not to modify, sell, transmit or create derivative works based on the Site or its content, in whole or in part, by any means.
2. Permitted Use
- View or download a single copy of the material on this Site solely for your personal, informative and non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original material on any copies of the material; and
- Use the Site to request for additional information about Enfuce. In doing so, you represent that you have all right, title and interest to the information or material you provide Enfuce and you represent that you do not violate any terms or intellectual property rights of a third party by providing such information or material to Enfuce.
Please remember that the confidentiality of e-mail messages and other unprotected messages sent via public network cannot be guaranteed. You agree to avoid forward personal data or other confidential messages to Enfuce via e-mail.
3. Prohibited Use
Your permission to use the Site content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Site content, if you:
- Hold yourself out as someone who you are not, such as by submitting fictitious, false or inaccurate information about yourself or about the information you provide Enfuce;
- Access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Enfuce for use in accessing the Site, including attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Site;
- Use the Site in a manner that damages, disables, overburdens or impairs the Site or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site; or
- Use the Site to threaten, harass, libel, defame Enfuce or another person, or otherwise use the Site for any purposes or in any manner that is unlawful.
The Site or its contents may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience and for informative use only. Enfuce is not endorsing the content of such websites. Enfuce is not responsible for the availability or content of such websites. If you decide to click on these third party website links, then you will leave the Site and are choosing to access such websites at your own risk. Your use of such websites is subject to their applicable terms.
The use of the Site is at your own risk.
The Site is provided on an “as is” basis without representation or warranty of any kind.
Enfuce makes no representation about the availability of the Site or its content. Enfuce makes no representation about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the content or information on the Site. Enfuce, its licensors and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for particular purpose.
In no event shall Enfuce, its licensors or its suppliers be liable for any damages or penalties whatsoever, including without limitation incidental or consequential damages, lost profits or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption, resulting from the use or inability to use the Site.
No waiver by Enfuce of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
Version and change history
|Version Date||Archived Link|
|28 June 2021||Current policy|