Maintain control of how and where your payment cards are used while giving your customers a card built for their exact needs
Increase control over spend and make tracking budgets more manageable with less human error and user fraud by setting limits to where, how much, and how the money on your payment cards is spent. Implementing detailed limits will increase the feeling of security for your cardholders and allow you to create very detailed use cases for different needs and customer groups. Enfuce’s advanced spend controls are developer friendly and easy to set up on card, customer and product level.
How Enfuce’s advanced spend controls are used in practice by our customers
Cards that offer precise controls fit for complex industry requirements.
- Create cards that only work for merchants contracted by you.
- Limit the amount of spend as well as how often the card is used per day, week, or month.
- Follow specific regulation in your industry or market.
Cards tailored to any project.
- For example, a trucker is scheduled to go on a drive starting from London, ending in Budapest, with stops along the way for deliveries.
- The fleet manager creates a payment card instantly that works only during the scheduled trip, on a certain route, or for certain pit stops, and can only be used to purchase diesel and pay for tolls.
Cards that are adjustable for individual needs.
- Assign different budgets to users, based on groups or individual cards.
- Adjust spend limits based on type of purchase or shopping location, like allowing a 500€ sofa purchase but not a 500€ casino purchase.
- Make changes to unique controls on a card level based on buyer behaviour in real time.
What you can control with Enfuce’s advanced spend controls
Set controls easily through our APIs
- Block ecommerce transactions or ATM withdrawals
- Limit spending to specific countries or regions
- Set daily, weekly or monthly caps on maximum spend
- Set counters to limit the amount of transactions
- Can be controlled both by you or your customers
- Limits can be set by card level or product level
Add your own customer or card data to enrich decision making
Create your own rules for which authorisations are approved or declined in real time with unlimited options. Here are some examples of advanced spend control limits you could create:
- Limit spend to a certain type of merchant, like grocery stores or a specific merchant
- Transaction types
- Past spend behaviour
- Loyalty score
- Customer behaviour and demographics
- …Or any other data that you already have!
Making a difference makes us happy.As a customer, you’ll get easy-to-use, safe and scalable payment solutions that your customers and end-users worldwide can trust and love. Check out what our customers think about working with us!
The collaboration with Enfuce is enabling us to offer more cutting-edge features to our existing and new customers faster. With their card-issuing service, we’ve been able to smoothly and quickly onboard end-users in six markets.Niccolo Perra, CTO and Co-Founder at Pleo
We and Enfuce spoke the same no-nonsense language right from the start. Like us, they don’t beat around the bush. We understand how they work, and they understand how we work. This is a huge asset for us when it comes to technical discussions and development.Jean-Daniel Guyot, Co-founder and President of the Management Board at Memo Bank
With a card issuing solution, we have been able to further strengthen our value proposition for the increasingly demanding market by introducing new functionalities fast.Jonas Hultin, CEO at Rocker
Enfuce has enabled us to build smarter and socially conscious banking services. They’re not only a partner in our venture, they are a crucial element in our above-and-beyond value proposition to our customers.Haukur Skúlason, CEO at indó
People say that My Carbon Action has really had an influence on their lifestyles. What we have seen while working with Enfuce is their willingness to think along with us to create the best possible solution for us.Joyce Ohello, Innovation Manager at Rabobank
Unlike many other processors, Enfuce has been able to filter out all the payments-related jargon and present the solutions in simple terms.Thomas Jansson, Chief Growth Officer and Co-Founder at Qred
Enfuce’s service enabled us to meet and exceed all PSD2 requirements, and tap fully into the opportunities of open banking. With Enfuce’s platform and industry-leading expertise, everything was taken care of — from the fine print to fully deployed APIs.Jari Jokisilta, Head of Baltic Development and Maintenance, OP Corporate Bank, Baltic Banking