Save time and work by getting all necessary licences for issuing cards through us.How it works
Enfuce BIN sponsorship includes two crucial components: an EMI licence and a scheme membership with Visa or Mastercard. Without these, you won’t be able to launch a card
Electronic Money Institution (EMI) licence for issuing cards
Payment or e-money institution licence is a regulatory requirement for launching a card. It authorises you to issue cards and to hold and transfer cardholder funds.
Card scheme membership (Visa, Mastercard)
In order to issue Visa or Mastercard labelled cards, you need to have a card scheme membership or be sponsored by someone who is a member of a card scheme.
Key benefits of Enfuce BIN sponsorship
- We hold our own EMI licence and don’t operate through third parties in the EEA countries.
- Being approved for an EMI licence and a scheme membership without a sponsor will take up to a year – with us, you will be ready to go to market in a fraction of the time.
- Getting both the BIN sponsorship and cards from the same partner reduces administration and coordination and ensures that processes are aligned and optimised.
- You don’t need to become an expert in payments regulation or keep an eye out for future changes in rules and practices that you would need to implement.
- You don’t need to have an extensive amount of funds or equity to issue cards.
- All licences are not equal. Our licence is granted by the credible and reputable Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA) with high compliance standards as our regulator to reduce customer risk assessment.
- If you decide to apply for your own licence or principal scheme membership later, we will help you in the migration process.
With Enfuce, you issue payment cards that are…
Choose features and services from our modular offering and design a payment card product to fit your exact needs.
Access a cloud-based platform with capacity to scale globally across multiple currencies and regions without scaling costs.
Secure and compliant
Benefit from 99.99% uptime, 24/7 fraud monitoring, dispute management, and PCI-DSS, GDPR and PSD2 compliance.
Making a difference makes us happy.As a customer, you’ll get easy-to-use, safe and scalable payment solutions that your customers and end-users worldwide can trust and love. Check out what our customers think about working with us!
The collaboration with Enfuce is enabling us to offer more cutting-edge features to our existing and new customers faster. With their card-issuing service, we’ve been able to smoothly and quickly onboard end-users in six markets.Niccolo Perra, CTO and Co-Founder at Pleo
We and Enfuce spoke the same no-nonsense language right from the start. Like us, they don’t beat around the bush. We understand how they work, and they understand how we work. This is a huge asset for us when it comes to technical discussions and development.Jean-Daniel Guyot, Co-founder and President of the Management Board at Memo Bank
With a card issuing solution, we have been able to further strengthen our value proposition for the increasingly demanding market by introducing new functionalities fast.Jonas Hultin, CEO at Rocker
Enfuce has enabled us to build smarter and socially conscious banking services. They’re not only a partner in our venture, they are a crucial element in our above-and-beyond value proposition to our customers.Haukur Skúlason, CEO at indó
People say that My Carbon Action has really had an influence on their lifestyles. What we have seen while working with Enfuce is their willingness to think along with us to create the best possible solution for us.Joyce Ohello, Innovation Manager at Rabobank
Unlike many other processors, Enfuce has been able to filter out all the payments-related jargon and present the solutions in simple terms.Thomas Jansson, Chief Growth Officer and Co-Founder at Qred
Enfuce’s service enabled us to meet and exceed all PSD2 requirements, and tap fully into the opportunities of open banking. With Enfuce’s platform and industry-leading expertise, everything was taken care of — from the fine print to fully deployed APIs.Jari Jokisilta, Head of Baltic Development and Maintenance, OP Corporate Bank, Baltic Banking