We drive environmental awareness and corporate responsibility in our products, our partnerships, and the way we conduct everyday business. We commit to fair play, transparency, and high ethics towards our customers, employees, and all other stakeholders.
Sustainability at Enfuce in numbers
We offset all of our emissions in 2021 (461 metric tonnes).
Most Enfucers do low carbon commuting.
Enfuce employs 150+ driven and forward-thinking experts from diverse backgrounds.
Women hold 50% of managerial positions at Enfuce.
We represent 20 nationalities, and have offices in Espoo, Mariehamn, Riga and London.
Avoid. Reduce. Compensate.
We at Enfuce believe that, in terms of sustainability, you are either part of the solution, or a part of the problem. Here’s what we’re doing to put our money where our mouths are:
- We are committed to net zero carbon emissions by 2040 as a signatory of The Climate Pledge, ten years ahead of the goals of the Paris Agreement.
- We’ll keep cutting our indirect emissions by only working with suppliers who share our views on sustainability (e.g. using renewable energy).
- We’ll continue overcompensating for our emissions with the help of our partner Compensate.
As a signatory of The Climate Pledge, Enfuce will also:
1. Measure and report greenhouse gas emissions on a regular basis.
2. Implement decarbonisation strategies in line with the Paris Agreement through real business changes and innovations, including efficiency improvements, renewable energy, materials reductions, and other carbon emission elimination strategies.
journey thus far
21 November, 2019
Launches My Carbon Action, a sustainability tool that harnesses payments data and transforms it into concrete carbon footprint insights in real time, partnering with D-mat.
11 December, 2020
My Carbon Action highly commended at Banking Tech Awards in the Best Green Initiative Category.
10 June, 2021
Partners with Bud to provide UK customers with a clear indication of how their spending impacts their carbon footprint
20 September, 2021
Enfuce announces that it joins The Climate Pledge and commits to achieving net zero carbon by 2040, working to build a safe and healthy planet for future generations.
30 September, 2021
Enfuce launches My Carbon Action in AWS Marketplace to make it easy to find, test, buy, and deploy software that runs on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
14 October, 2021
Enfuce partners with Compensate to help consumers cut and compensate for their CO2 emissions.
8 February, 2022
Enfuce launches MyCard, a physical card product made of sustainable materials.
And a lot more needs to be done for our planet.
Stay tuned for more sustainability news from us.
Towards net zero carbon, and beyond!
Download our 2021 sustainability report in which we share our approach to climate action, our emissions, analysis, action plan, and more.
STRONG NETWORK OF TRUSTED PARTNERS