Traditional fuel cards struggle to keep up with customer expectations and regulations. Digitalisation and sustainable energy require new solutions. Legacy card systems are coming to the end of their lifecycle, but migration to cloud is deemed time-consuming and cumbersome.
Issue cards with great user experience and value-adding loyalty programmes, while being compliant with the latest payment regulations. The migration process happens without visible impact to cardholders and is made smooth through a systematic approach to mapping, importing, and reconciling the data.
Robust product setup and management
- Open loop, closed loop, or hybrid loop: Choose the network that best serves your business and customers.
- Spend controls: Build sophisticated real-time controls to limit payments to certain places, times, sums, or merchant categories.
- Charge card, prepaid, or revolving credit: Let your customers decide their level of trust with different account options.
- Virtual cards and/or customised plastic cards: Allow your customers to choose how they use cards.
- Digital wallets: Enable end users to connect their card to Google Pay or Apple Pay.
- White label app: A ready-to-launch mobile app with your brand elements makes card management easy for your customers.
- Powerful data insights: Get full transaction data on when, where, and how your cards are used.
- Transparent and flexible pricing: You get cost-predictability with a monthly fee and additional income from the interchange fees.
“By working with Enfuce we’ve broadened our portfolio, launched new services in several countries and were among the first in the Nordics to launch Apple Pay.
Minna Lehikoinen, CEO at St1 Finance
Making a difference makes us happy.As a customer, you’ll get easy-to-use, safe and scalable payment solutions that your customers and end-users worldwide can trust and love. Check out what our customers think about working with us!
The collaboration with Enfuce is enabling us to offer more cutting-edge features to our existing and new customers faster. With their card-issuing service, we’ve been able to smoothly and quickly onboard end-users in six markets.Niccolo Perra, CTO and Co-Founder at Pleo
We and Enfuce spoke the same no-nonsense language right from the start. Like us, they don’t beat around the bush. We understand how they work, and they understand how we work. This is a huge asset for us when it comes to technical discussions and development.Jean-Daniel Guyot, Co-founder and President of the Management Board at Memo Bank
With a card issuing solution, we have been able to further strengthen our value proposition for the increasingly demanding market by introducing new functionalities fast.Jonas Hultin, CEO at Rocker
Enfuce has enabled us to build smarter and socially conscious banking services. They’re not only a partner in our venture, they are a crucial element in our above-and-beyond value proposition to our customers.Haukur Skúlason, CEO at indó
People say that My Carbon Action has really had an influence on their lifestyles. What we have seen while working with Enfuce is their willingness to think along with us to create the best possible solution for us.Joyce Ohello, Innovation Manager at Rabobank
Unlike many other processors, Enfuce has been able to filter out all the payments-related jargon and present the solutions in simple terms.Thomas Jansson, Chief Growth Officer and Co-Founder at Qred
Enfuce’s service enabled us to meet and exceed all PSD2 requirements, and tap fully into the opportunities of open banking. With Enfuce’s platform and industry-leading expertise, everything was taken care of — from the fine print to fully deployed APIs.Jari Jokisilta, Head of Baltic Development and Maintenance, OP Corporate Bank, Baltic Banking