Looking to create new business with payment card issuing or acquiring? Whether you’re a fintech startup, an established bank, financial institution or a merchant, watch this recording of the webinar we held together with our partner OpenWay!
In this hands-on webinar, we’ll share our insights on how to build a successful card issuing or acquiring business with a cloud-based payment solution.
Watch the webinar recording and learn:
- Tips for building a successful cloud-based card issuing or acquiring business
- An award-winning case study on a successful cloud-based payment project
- What to expect from a cloud-based payment card solution
You can get the webinar recording from OpenWay’s website.
In this webinar, we’ll highlight five “S”s as priorities you should take into consideration in cloud-based payments and card issuing:
- Selection of proven payment innovations from all over the world
- Scalability of your client portfolio from size S to XXL
- Security and compliance: Global PCI-DSS, PSD2, GDPR, HSM location flexibility, and more
- Saving costs of IT maintenance and payment business operation
Monika Liikamaa is the CEO and Co-Founder of Nordic payment service provider Enfuce. She has over 20 years of experience in the fast-paced payment industry, and held several key positions within the payments industry as the CIO of S-Bank, Director of Cards and Payments at Aktia and Director of Cards and Mobile Payments at Crosskey Banking Solutions before founding Enfuce.
Julian Farley is OpenWay’s Head of New Business, with more than 15 years of experience in the payment industry. Based in the UK, he travels frequently to customers worldwide and consults them on the benefits of new technology and different deployment models. Julian worked closely with Enfuce contributing to the launch of our cloud-based payment processing services in 2018.